- Mumble – Contributor and core team member of the popular free and open source VoIP software
- MumPI (discontinued) – Mumble Web-(Admin-)interface for usage and extended administration of your Mumble servers (Murmur servers)
- StateXMI2Java – Java code generator, from statemachine diagrams in XMI format to Java source code
- IlProcesso 2016-12-17 improvements and fixes
- Memory Finder 2016-11 - 2017-10
- Firefox Jetpack Addons
GTranslate – stable and feature complete Trim URL shortener
- Joomla Components
- Profile – Extended user profiles with definable fields etc
- Downloads Script – converted from an older, standalone one
Joomla Petitions Forked – forked project to fix issues – on hold (low priority)
- for DooC-Clan – Linux, Game- Web-, and VoIP-Server
- for Pirate Gaming – Linux, Game- and WebServer
- for Mumble – Backend administration. I worked on debugging, fixing and upgrading. Limited app coding.
- DooC Clan: Online gaming community since 2003. Member since 2004. Managing and leading several eSport teams and particiapting as an active player. Clanleader since 2004. Creating news and content, managing servers and money.
- Pirate Gaming [obsolete]: Managing of servers and website. Website development and upgrading. Participation in management and organisation.
Source-Engine Mapping Mapping for C&C: Renegade 3D-Modeling with Blender 3D-Modeling with Maya Mapping for Serious Sam– this was one different editor compared to others, interesting Participation in UT200x Mod Echoes of Glory Mapping for UT200x Mapping for HL1/CS– Hammer editor
- SMF – Simple Machines Forum
Source Mod Stargate: the Last Stand
And as the internet is such an open medium, of course many other contributions, suggestions and continued work where applicable.
Portfolio / Timeline
- HS study, Project 2 (8 ppl): InspectorC – test management
- HS study, Project 1 (4 ppl): eLab – test-laboratory order and result management system