Visit me elsewhere:

Miranda ICQ fix

Miranda currently can’t connect to ICQ. Checking it forums, the problem only seems to be the login servers.

Just change it to slogin.icq.com if you’re using SSL, or login.icq.com if not.

Update:

This problem started late in version 0.9.8 and 0.9.9 didn’t fix it. In 0.9.9 I made it work with the above fix, changing the login server.

0.9.10 however claims to fix connection issues to ICQ.

After installing it failed to auto-connect for me though, so I checked the settings (without changing) and told it to connect, and it did still work. No further problems until now.

For anyone wondering, the loginservers were a subdomain of aol.com before.